You saw the collection on the runway and while for some a piece from Libertine can be a tad beyond the clothing budget, you can still get an “off the runway” look with Too Cool For School.
The makeup look for Libertine’s Spring/Summer 2018 Collection created for the show by lead artist, Katie Jane Hughes for Too Cool For School featured a bold, smokey eye with a glitter twist.
“This is definitely my favorite look so far with Libertine. It’s like my dream smoky eye honestly. When I saw the collection, I saw a more glamorous beautiful character whereas last season was kind of sporty in ways. The look for the eye was all about playing with shadows enhancing the shadows and capturing the light. There was a romantic mess to this eye because it looked as though the moon was hitting the ocean and reflecting.” says Katie Jane Hughes.
GET THE LOOK:
· Start by prepping the skin with Egg Mellow Cream. The look for the skin is fresh and matte, but hydrated. The Egg Mellow Cream helps create the perfect base.
· Apply the Dinoplatz Guggenosaurus Concealer to fix any redness on the skin.
· Add a little bit of color to the cheek using Art Class by Rodin Blusher. Apply to the apples of the cheeks and drag downward for organic peach, blushing skin.
· Set with Dinoplatz Loose and Silly Powder in Definition.
· Start by using the Dinoplatz Highline Eyeliner in Charcoal to line the lower lash line, followed by the top. Then blend up and out with a soft brush. Mimic the natural shape of the eye, but blend and spread the liner a bit beyond.
· Layer a jet-black eyeshadow over top and blend with a fluffy brush. Use the shadow in the inner corners and outer corners, along the lower lash line.
· Coat the top and bottom lashes with Dinoplatz Escalator Mascara.
· Apply Glam Rock Urban Shadow in #10 Metallic Chic, a silver pressed powder, to the center of the eyelid to finish. You want the look to have a splash of silver right in the center of the eyelid, over the round or more protruding part of the eye.
· Using a brush, apply a touch of orange glitter to the inner corners of the eyes.
· Dab a bit of Art Class Satin Foundation around eyes to clean up.
· Balm lips with Dinoplatz Lip Balm in Rabbit Food.
· Cleanly brush up brows, but don’t apply product.
· Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream $36 – Sephora
· Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Guggenosaurus Concealer $28 – Nordstrom
· Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Highline Eyeliner in Charcoal Launch Date TBD
· Too Cool For School Glam Rock Urban Shadow Launch Date TBD
· Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Escalator Mascara $25 – Nordstrom
· Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Loose and Silly Powder in Definition $36 – Nordstrom
· Too Cool For School Art Class by Rodin Blusher Launch Date TBD
- SCOPE Miami Beach 2019 Art Basel - December 10, 2019
- Sports Personality and Philanthropist Ann Liguori celebrated her cover on Resident Magazine This Week in NYC - November 8, 2019
- Get Your Glow On This Labor Day Weekend - August 27, 2019