Milly x TPSY
Spring/Summer 2019 Collection | New York, September 2018
Led by Romy Soleimani using TPSY
The inspiration behind the look for Milly’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection, created by lead artist, Romy Soleimani for TPSY featured a luminous and glowing complexion and soft pink pops of color on lips, eyes and cheeks for a sun-kissed glow.
“The look is fresh and sporty, channeling the glowing girl who spent the whole day at the beach then just throws on a neon dress to go to a party. It’s super fresh without looking like you tried too hard.”
GET THE LOOK:
- Start by prepping the skin with a hydrating moisturizer.
- Apply a thin, sheer layer of the TPSY Foundation where needed to smooth and perfect redness and even the complexion while still allowing the skin to shine through.
- Using the TPSY Draw Lip Crayon in Pinkier, administer a wash of color over lids and gently press in.
- Layer on the TPSY Dazzler Eyeliner Pencil in Bambi Eyes in the inner and outer corners of the eye and gently blend in.
- Skip on mascara to give a cool, tom boy-ish effect.
- Lightly fill in brows using the TPSY Brow Conspirator to achieve a natural and effortless shape then sweep through hairs, brushing them upwards for a lived-in finish that stays put.
- Tap in the TPSY Draw Lip Crayon in Pinkier and onto lips to create a creamy, stained, just-kissed effect. Follow with the Absoliptly Lipstick in Preserve to deepen color and add dimension to lips.
- Apply a touch of the TPSY Draw Lip Crayon in Pinkier to the apples of the cheeks. The silky, hydrating formula provides a dewy, sun-kissed glow to the face.
- Top with the Absoliptly Lipstick in Preserve by gently blotting in with fingertips to add depth and additional pigment to the cheeks.
- Pop on the TPSY Dazzler Eyeliner Pencil in Bambi Eyes to the high points of the cheeks, nose and chin for a subtle and mysterious spark of glow.