The founder’s of FRÉ, Michael Azoulay and Mickael Bensadoun realized that something happens to your skin when you workout, something that skincare products don’t accommodate.
That’s why have created an innovative natural product using an active ingredient cultivated from the Argan tree. The brand launches with a 3 step treatment that combats fitness-related skin issues such as loss of collagen, dark spots, redness, wrinkles. It’s light and absorbing texture is ideal for any workout from light to intense exercise and in extreme climates.
Check out the five things FRÉ founders want you to know about your skin when you are very active:
- Working out is globally good for your skin and the benefits you get from workout outweigh the damage. Some of the benefits your skin gets from a good sweat: skin firmness improvement, toxins elimination through sweat, improved blood circulation and this beautiful post-workout glow. Last but not least, you glow from the inside out: when you feel good, it shows on your skin. So, no way you should refrain from exercising because it may harm your skin.
- That said, if you exercise regularly outdoors particularly, you need a customized and well-thought skincare routine to prevent short-term and long-term damage.
Your skin needs a specific treatment pre and post-workout as well as a daily routine strengthening your skin resilience so you can face the most impactful workouts and enjoy a healthy and radiant skin, now and in the future.
- Sweat increases skin’s photosensitivity (sensitivity to sun exposure). The wetter your skin, the more UV rays are absorbed, which means sweat intensifies sun damage. The combination of sun and sweat causes dark spots and accelerates premature aging even more than sun alone. Your pre-workout skincare routine must take into account sweat and the impact of its combination with sun.
You should a customized sunscreen for your workouts that shields from UVA, UVA & IRA (SPF 30 minimum), that is non-comedogenic (so it won’t clog pores), water-resistant, ophthalmologist tested (so it won’t sting eyes) and with an ultra-light texture.
- Pimples, blackheads and blotches – typical breakout symptoms – are triggered when facial skin pores are clogged by sweat combined with everyday grim. Delicate PH balance is upset by sweat that remains on the skin’s surface, causing irritation, redness, itching, blotchiness and dryness. Therefore, it is crucial that your post-workout routine includes a hydrating gentle exfoliator cleanser that restores your PH balance and prevents breakouts.
- If you are a serious outdoors runner or practice a high-impact workout outdoors, you should be particularly careful regarding the long-term effects of exercise on your skin. High-impact workout combined with environmental factors causes collagen degeneration and elasticity loss, as well as a loss of volume on your cheeks and bones. You don’t have to choose between your love for workout and a healthy beautiful face. You just need to choose the proper daily serum treatment that strengthens your skin firmness, collagen generation and fights loss of volume. The right serum will give resilience to your skin and enable it to face the most adventurous and intensive workouts.
FRÉ comes in a great gift set perfect for the active friend or family member on your gift list!
- SCOPE Miami Beach 2019 Art Basel - December 10, 2019
- Sports Personality and Philanthropist Ann Liguori celebrated her cover on Resident Magazine This Week in NYC - November 8, 2019
- Get Your Glow On This Labor Day Weekend - August 27, 2019