This fashion week we got a behind the scenes look at Misha Collections beauty looks by Stila Cosmetics, led by renowned makeup artist and Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry for Stila Cosmetics Sarah Lucero.
For Misha Collections 2017, Lucero created the look now called “Luxe & Lust” featuring Stila’s Smudgestick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray and Smudge Pot in Black for a heavier lined cat-eye look that’s very 90s supermodel. Sarah created each beauty look this season using Stila’s top color ranges including the brand’s cult-favorite Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks, NEW Stay All Day Lip Liners and exclusive sneak peeks of the Spring 2017 collection.
Get supermodel Jourdan Dunn’s look from Misha Collections runway below.
|GET THE LOOK – “LUXE & LUST”:
This look is all about the eyes with a structured 90s Super Model look.
|1. Prep face with Illuminating Powder Foundation ($39) to create healthy, glowy skin.
2. Apply Stay All Day Bronzer for Face & Body ($36) to cheek bones for warmth.
3. Apply Smudgestick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray ($22) moving straight out from the eye creating a dramatic, straight edge cat eye.
4. Apply the Smudge Pot in Black ($20) to add drama and emphasis to the unique cat eye.
5. Apply HUGE Mascara ($23) to give lashes a full, feathery look.
6. Apply Lush Lips Water Plumping Primer ($21) to lips for a grey hue to neutralize the look.
- SCOPE Miami Beach 2019 Art Basel - December 10, 2019
- Sports Personality and Philanthropist Ann Liguori celebrated her cover on Resident Magazine This Week in NYC - November 8, 2019
- Get Your Glow On This Labor Day Weekend - August 27, 2019