Gold in Beauty and Skincare
Historically, in Egypt, gold was not only used for trade but for its antibacterial properties. It is believed that Cleopatra, sleep in a gold face mask every night to enhance the suppleness of her complexion and preserve its natural luminosity.
The benefits surrounding gold in skincare:
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduced appearance of sun damage and age spots.
- Hydrates and aids recovery for the skin.
- Improves skin quality by stimulating circulation.
- Slows down Collagen depletion.
- Gold prevents the premature aging of skin by fighting off free radicals.
- Gold also has powerful antioxidant and anti- inflammatory properties.
- Improved metabolism and secretion of waste.
- Stimulation of the veins and nerves, leading to better blood circulation.
- Gold activates ions to recreate cellular connections.
- Provides a golden glow, creates luminous, radiant skin.
Our favorite gold treatment here at LaPalme Magazine is the Nancy Reagan 24k Gold Collagen Face and Neck mask combo. It’s an innovative gold collagen mask formulated with bio-active ingredients including pure natural extracts and plant collagen. The one-way absorption and hydration of this mask is more than 98% which allows nutrients and moisture to penetrate deep into the skin and produce real results in just 10-20 minutes.
If you want to add more of this precious metal to your beauty routine shop our favorites below:
- SCOPE Miami Beach 2019 Art Basel - December 10, 2019
- Sports Personality and Philanthropist Ann Liguori celebrated her cover on Resident Magazine This Week in NYC - November 8, 2019
- Get Your Glow On This Labor Day Weekend - August 27, 2019