Whether you yearn to see and experience distant lands or prefer to stay relatively close to home, we tend to take lots of things with us when we’re traveling.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word luggage originally meant inconveniently heavy baggage and comes from the verb lugand the suffix -age.
Conspicuously absent from the Oxford English Dictionary is Beautiful Luggage.
With a superb balance of craftsmanship, materials, finishes and colors enhances the suede and buffalo leather wheeled trolley from Brunello Cucinelli.
- Buffalo leather trim and top handle with hanging suede leather ID tag.
- Two-way zip closure in warm gold tone.
- Zip pocket at front; large leather slip pocket with snap at back.
- Inside, features a stain-resistant fabric lining; zip pocket, holding straps and leather trimmed name tag.
- Four wheels for ease of movement.
- Proudly Made in Italy 🇮🇹