Make your holiday’s a little more Italian this year with Caroline D’Amore. She is a notable DJ and influencer who has recently joined the family business, reinventing her grandmothers famous recipes that put D’Amores on the map. The woman does it all, from flying to Miami to spin an event, to handling catering orders at their 3rd Street location in West Hollywood, to taking care of her toddler. She recently launched D’Amores catering which was just featured at the Forever 21 holiday bash, Jessica Alba’s Honest Company holiday fair and the LaPalme Fall issue party to note!
Whether you’re bringing a dish to a holiday gathering or hosting friends and family yourself, Caroline D’Amore of D’Amores shares with us quick and delicious at-home appetizers that are sure to please!
Sliced Figs with Spicy Gouda
- 2 cups shredded smoked gouda cheese (a 6-8 oz block should be plenty)
- 4 oz light cream cheese.
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise.
- 2 small jalapenos (less if you don’t like spice!)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced.
- few drops of Worcestershire sauce.
- season to taste: salt, pepper, red pepper flakes.
- 1/4 cup Shaved Parmesan
- 1/3 cup Pre-made pesto ( time saver ) or feel free to make your own fresh pesto
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 16 slices of fresh asparagus trimmed ( or as many as you want )
- 16 slices of Prosciutto ( or the same amount as the asparagus )
- 1/2 cup of goat cheese