Cool, kick-ass hair is half the equation to rocking the looks from New York Fashion Week. For guys who want to follow the trends from the runway, hair grooming line Hanz de Fuko has the products to recreate this season’s hottest hairstyles. Whether he’s after an effortless, all-American look, an edgier, cooler look, or even a coiffed, slicked back style, Hanz de Fuko has him covered in “The Best Men’s Hair Trends from New York Fashion Week 2018.”
On the Calvin Klein runway, longer hair was texturized for an every day, casual American look. To get the same effortless style, Hanz de Fuko’s Sponge Wax is the way to go.
1. Rub dime sized amounts between your fingers to soften.
2. Work product through dry hair to achieve a matte look with control.
For a second-day, high volume, zero shine hair, grab Hanz de Fuko’s Quicksand – a double duty dry shampoo and styling wax.
1. Rub a small pinch between fingertips.
2. Apply to second-day hair for lift and volume.
Fenty X Puma
Rihanna’s Fenty x Puma show was undeniably cool, with hair to match. For edgy hair experiments, try Hanz de Fuko’s Hybridized Wax.
1. Rub dime sized amount between fingertips.
2. Work product through damp or dry hair to achieve piece-y looks.
To recreate this Fenty x Puma model’s wet, high shine look, use Hanz de Fuko’s
1. Rub a nickel-sized amount between your palms until product turns white
2. Apply to dry hair for locked-in, high shine texture.
With sleek sports cars in the background, Ralph Lauren’s runway looks were similarly polished. To get this coiffed look, use Hanz de Fuko’s flexible Style-Lock Hairspray.
1. Hold container 10 to 12 inches from your hair and use short bursts to lock your hairstyle in place.