Who doesn’t love a little sun kissed glow year round. The key is to keep it natural especially if you live in colder climates like myself but still want that winter warmth. Pale can be oh so chic, but sometimes it’s nice to add a little bronzer. Here are my top 5 picks for getting gorgeous glowing skin.
- James Read is the tan man . Responsible for tanning the likes of Rosie Huntington- Whiteley. His newly launched H20 Tan mist is perfect for both men and women. It’s a gradual tan that you can build up yourself over days. Infused with rose water it smells so good and is oober hydrating retailing at $25
- If you can’t commit to a fake bake brush it on with his contour palette. Whether you just want a brush of color of a fully sculpted face you can create both with this highlighter and bronzer duo retailing at $44.
- 3. Hydration is key to achieving that gorgeous glow. Skin prep is everything Madonna’s favourite brand Laura Mercier has the perfect hydrating mist that makeup artists world wide swear by. Spray your face with this before you even apply you primer to guarantee dewy and flawless skin retailing at $38.4. Laura Mercier’s sun lit primer give’s the most natural glow while also acting as a base. It gives instant color to tired skin. I use it everyday to give my skin a lift.
- If you dare to Bare … you’re arms this season. Apply a little of The Body Shops dry oil with tan and shimmer. It’s contouring for the body $22
- Lingerie for the Legs is what Legology’s tinted leg cream is. Designed especially for legs to make them feel lighter and more energized with the added benefit of a light tint and sheen to make you ready to put your best foot forward $45