Justine Marjan. Best known for being an Editor at Mane Addicts and celebrity hairstylist to big names like Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, Olivia Culpo, Kerri Washington, Lily Aldridge, Ashely Graham and Giuliana Rancic to name a few is a girl on the go and a force to be reckoned with. Her Instagram is full of her accomplishments and quotes to keep you motivated. We wanted to learn more about this ultimate #girlboss behind the glamor and bring you 10 things about Justine you just might not know about.
10 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT JUSTINE MARJAN
1. I grew up in a small beach town outside of Santa Barbara and would spend my summers braiding hair on the beach.
2. I took a piano class in college, but didn’t have time to practice before our presentation. I work well under pressure, so I thought my childhood piano days would come back to me and I would be able to wing it. I went up in front of the class, started to play the song, then realized I only had the first phrase memorized; but for some reason I just kept playing (but more like just hitting keys randomly). After, the teacher looked shocked and the room was silent. ! walked straight out of the room, and never went back.
3. If I wasn’t a hairstylist I’d be a photographer or trapeze/aerial artist.
4. I’m a sagittarius through and through.
5. One of my favorite hobbies is reading tarot cards.
6. Before starting Mane Addicts with Jen Atkin, I had a healthy lifestyle blog.
7. The Office is my all time favorite TV show, but Pretty Little Liars is my current fav.
8. I’m a certified yoga instructor and spent a year teaching before I moved to LA.
9. I’m half Persian.
10. I got engaged in April!!
See more of her work below:
Day 2️⃣ with miss thang! #oliviaculpo #nyfw @makeupbyliz #justinemarjanhair ✨ I prepped her hair with @theouai hair oil and @raremarula prepping spray then blowdryer with my @kbeautyhair blowdryer. After I flat ironed the roots with my @ghd_northamerica flat iron. Then I clipped away the bottom half of hair and clipped in @beauty_worksonline hair extensions. Then I gathered the top section into a super high pony using @fatboyhair wax at the roots. Then I repeated on the bottom section, combining the hair into 1 pony. I applied more wax then braided the hair and sprayed with lots of @randcohair hairspray to hold.